Tuesday, July 13, 2010

GIGGLES


Yesterday Edith and I went for ice cream with three of our grandchildren. When they saw each other they were excited, I could tell by the giggles. When we got inside Dairy Queen they played and more giggles. When they got their ice cream they made a beard on their face out of it – more giggles. I watched them not care who heard them, they were not even aware others were there.

I could not help but think that Jesus would have sat with them and of course giggled – but He said we all needed to become like children.

So let’s stop being so serious and grumpy and giggle every now and then. Who knows – you may like it. To me that’s the heart of revival – becoming childlike in our faith.

Yours for revival,


Pastor Francis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment