Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Culture of Revival

From the book, “Culture of Revival”
Amy Sollars’ Vision
July 7, 2010


“As I waited on the Lord, I was given an encounter and message from the Lord where I saw a heavenly messenger dressed in clothes like those worn during the colonial period in America.

In my spirit, I knew he looked like Paul Revere.  He had a messenger bag and he said that he represented a people that would bring a message.  “They will ‘ride’ through the night to declare and prepare the way for a revolution that will lead to reformation.”

He said that in the bag were documents related to this and were about the release of glory.  He said that there were people who were to go and sound an alarm – an awakening alarm.

Next he said that the Lord was releasing “circuit riders” again.  I saw these different circuits and this wild-eyed revivalist declaring the gospel.  I saw these lines of fire igniting wherever they rode.”

I believe God is saying revival is upon us.  Now rise up and declare the Gospel.

Join us, July 1st - 21st, for our Raise the Standard Conference. This will be 3 weeks of the Supernatural power of God lead by a host of powerful and anointed speakers including Jan Painter, Tracy Stewart, John Wilkinson and Dustin Smith as well as myself.

It is a move of God you simply do not want miss.  Mark it on your calendar and make sure to be a part of this powerful Nation changing event.

Yours for revival,
Pastor Francis Armstrong

What I'm Listening to:
On the Shores - Melissa Helser & Jonathan David Helser

What I'm Reading:
Culture of Revival - by Andy Byrd & Sean Feucht

No comments:

Post a Comment