Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Change

As we enter into September the seasons are beginning to change. Soon the leaves will change colour and the evenings and mornings will be a little cooler.

I really believe that our church is also in a season of change. The difference is we are getting hotter for God. More than ever I sense revival is in the air. You can sense and almost feel it!

People are talking about it and wanting it. This truly is a year of divine order. Don’t miss your season. It is a great time to be serving the Lord!

Isaiah 43:18-19


"Do not remember the former things, 

Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth; 

Shall you not know it? 

I will even make a road in the wilderness 

And rivers in the desert."


Yours for revival,

Pastor Francis Armstrong

1 comment:

  1. Yes I believe we are in a new season , excited for what God is doing

    ReplyDelete