Thursday, August 19, 2010

WAITING…

As I sit in the airport waiting, I am reminded of the scripture that says, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength…"

I must admit I don't like waiting but I do realize that as I go to this conference I will sit under the teaching of God's word for an entire weekend, and when it is over I will feel stronger in God.

I may feel tired but my spirit will be strong. Some of you may be waiting for something. Well, get to a service, or just start praising him... Just get into His presence and you will start to feel His strength.

If you are going through a hard time it will help you know that you can get through it with His help. When I come home next Monday, will I be tired? Yes! But I will also be stronger in God.

Yours for revival,

Pastor Francis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment